Transformation Tuesday

ChaLEAN Extreme
Month 1
RESULTS ARE iN

I'm a few days behind with my fitness blog on IG... So I'm BARELY posting my ChaLEAN Extreme Month 1 results and I really like the idea that somehow it all tied in together with Transformation Tuesday so I'm am going to post what I posted on IG because I really dug the fact that it tied into a Daily Theme and Its also an invitation to invite YOU to join the New Year Journey to Fitness wit me! Enjoy ...

"Here it is! For those of you that have been following me and have been wondering why I've been posting my daily exercise, its because I wanted you to see that Consistency bring RESULTS. Its all about COMMiTMENT. I'm so close to losing ALL my extra skin from my pregnancy :) Giving birth was an amazing experience but losing that excess skin has been a hard but very doable accomplishment. (Keep in mind I'm still a work in progress)
From giving birth at 140lbs. to leaning down to my usual 100lbs. I have now gained 5lbs. in MUSCLE!!! Thank you, Chalene Johnson! I cannot WAiT to see my 2 Month Results.

** The New Year is coming and I am looking for a few people that are willing to COMMiT to a healthier lifestyle. I have a Fitness & Nutrition bundle that will help you shed those pounds off. (In my case, I actually GAiNED weight :) Its true, Muscle DOES burn fat!) But act NOW because once the New Year comes ringing in you'll want to be prepared and ready to go on DAY ONE, not Day 14... Who's in??? **

Comment, "I'm in" below and I'll get to you THiS WEEK. We can do this! Support and Accountability can go a loooong way.


Follow me on fb @ SOPHitness
or Instagram @ SOPHIA_SAN_ROMAN
Or Twitter @S0PHitness

Comments

Popular Posts