Monday Motivation


I've noticed I post late at night all the time. That's just what I do... But sometimes people's Monday have gone South and a little late night motivation does JUST the job. So here we go!
 

Just because you're Monday went sour (or if ever that happens) Don't let that get to you. This is a test of limits and strengths to yourself. You either pass the test or you don't. Tests.... good point brought up. So, when you fail a test, do you just quit and say... There's always next semester? Or do you find a way to make it up? You've invested in school just like you'll invest in your health, do you REALLY want to just say "I Quit"? NO!! That would just be a waste of your life-time. We only live once so why spend your time wasting time? Just push a tiny bit more and I bet that you will see light at the end :) I bet that you will find something you didn't know you had in you. Whether it be your workout and you get it done at 11pm or your homework or that car payment or whatever goal. Just wait a little longer, just try a little harder and you will see that there is another side of you that you didn't see coming.

Peace Out, SOPH <3




Follow me on fb @ SOPHitness
or Instagram @ SOPHIA_SAN_ROMAN
Or Twitter @S0PHitness

Comments

Popular Posts