Back2School: PUSH

NEWS DAY Tuesday!!

I've got good news!! I'm giving you an opportunity to join my team! 
I've been doing 10 Minute Trainer and it's helped maintain my figure after finishing Brazil Butt Lift and define my 6pk!! 10 Minutes could really make a difference!!! I would like to invite y'all to my next Challenge Group, Back2School: PUSH, starting next week; Whether you are starting a new semester, or your kids are going back, or you're going back to teaching... This month I want people to label Health & Fitness ...a priority along with everything else. You'll see how eating right and adding a little exercise can HELP you focus in your everyday activity. So I'm extending this invitation to anyone that is interested in improving their Eating Habits and maintaining fitness into their daily routine.

Do you have just 10 MINUTES?! You have the opportunity to try It out for FREE!!
Here's what you'll get:
- Daily Motivation from ME, yours truly.
- Daily Clean Eating tips from ME, you've seen my instagram...
- A fitness program that is SURE to bring results, with YOUR commitment.
- A private group with a selected few to keep yourself accountable.
- I'll be doing this challenge with you and I'll be posting every day and I'll post MY goals and MY progress too. We do this TOGETHER.

Interested? Sounds like something you could try for a month? Want to not use "I've been busy with school" this year?? Sweet!! Can't wait to work with ya! Post your email below, DM me, or comment "I'm in" Below. Let's do this!

Don't forget to visit my fb page for more info @ SOPHitness and Instagram @ Sophia_San_Roman for Clean Eating ideas :)

Comments

Popular Posts