ChaLEAN Extreme

Month 2
Day 13
Recharge

Finished my work out for today and I feel GREAT!!! This work out marks the end of my 2nd week from my 2nd month of ChaLEAN Extreme. It is also the one segment that is ALL YOGA/Stretching.

 If there is one person that always said "I don't do yoga..." it was ME. I really didn't like it. It bored me. The more I kept working out and the more agile my muscles became, the easier it was to transition from hating yoga to, "...ehh... its not that bad but my body feels GREAT". This is definitely NOT one of my favorite segments because yes, I still get bored... But I don't mind it anymore because I feel so relaxed afterwards.

ps. This Energize is THE BOMB. I don't get tired AT ALL during my work out. Its like I'm, Super Sophi. lol

Happy Tuesday :)


Follow me on fb @ SOPHitness
or Instagram @ SOPHIA_SAN_ROMAN
Or Twitter @S0PHitness

Comments

Popular Posts