ChaLEAN Extreme

Month 2
Day 6


After a tiny (but positive) distraction in life this past week I have decided that I would get back into my rhythm. Its funny how if I skip my work out for ONE DAY now I feel so out of balance. My body, my mind, and my day even... Yesterday I hit a small bump in the road but I told myself I wouldn't be defeated! I had a very downward spiraling type of Monday. I guess that's where they get the term "Manic Monday" from! lol

So you could only imagine how AWESOME it felt to get back on my feet today! To top if off, it was a 22 minute STRETCH segment :) I was needing that... My muscles are all stretched and warm and sore. That only means that my body is ACTiVE. I used to have a hard time with this segment but lately I've noticed I've become more flexible.

My least favorite workout segments have always been... the Yoga/Stretch ones. I think I didn't like them because I didn't really know how to position myself in certain stretches. The more I practiced them, the more I would listen to what the trainers had to say, and the more I would readjust my body to how they told me to. Little by little, I guess the muscle memory was what happened, I felt more relaxed and comfortable doing certain movements that I never thought I would be comfortable with. 

Point of the story... CONSiSTENCY is KEY to getting the RESULTS you want. 

Do YOU stretch? 



Follow me on fb @ SOPHitness
or Instagram @ SOPHIA_SAN_ROMAN
Or Twitter @S0PHitness

Comments

Popular Posts