ChaLEAN Extreme

Month 2
Day 18
Burn Intervals

Yesterday my stomach bug was still lingering around... But I couldn't fall ONE MORE DAY behind. Are you kidding me??? This is a 3 month program! I'll be damned if it lasts any longer!! lol I have Brazil Butt Lift MASTER SERiES to do after this program! (THANK YOU, Beachbody On Demand for supplying me with a WORLD of options). So I Pushed Play yesterday even though I felt like crap. I ever so quickly realized that I was NOT up to par yet. My stomach kept grumbling... So I decided to would follow Leighly (the Modified Version girl) and I STiLL felt like crap. So I went through frequent pauses and breaks. Regardless, this was my longest work out of the week and it took even longer with my pausing every other minute but I got it done. I can say that from a 1 to a 10, I must have pulled off a 2 or 3 but my muscles still felt a little stretch and I felt SO GOOD about the fact that I got it done and I was not going to feel guilty about another missed shot on the calendar.


Comments

Popular Posts