Transformation Tuesday

One year can go a loooong way
 
Well THiS is embarrassing... To think I used to post this Before Picture with PRiDE. The fact that I'm not fit or healthy is what's bothering me.... HEALTHY is the key word. I wasn't eating right, I was depressed, I was drinking heavily, I was stuck at home as a Stay At Home Mom and I wasn't given an "allowance". I was miserable and I thought that my life would be like that forever.... One day, after watching MULTiPLE Motivational Videos and after meeting my Beachbody Family and changing the people that I communicated with... after being surrounded around positive people that used to be in my same situation but changed their lives... I knew I wasn't done.

I slowly started realizing that it didn't have to be that way. I was letting someone else control my life and submitting because of my son when I should have GROWN SOME BALLS... excuse my language... and said "My son doesn't need to see this."
: : : I did.... This is me Now (Pictured on the bottom) : : :

Too Skinny? Yup, that's just my frame. Just look at my parents.
6pk? Almost.
Muscles? Working on building them.
Fit? YOU BETTER BELiEVE iT.
Healthy? Healthier than I have ever been in my life.

I'M FREAKiN' HAPPY TO BE ALiVE and I KNOW there's more to come. All it took was being tired of being tired and some MAJOR desire and commitment.

YOU can do it TOO. You know where to find me. -SOPH
 
 

Follow me on fb @ SOPHitness
or Instagram @ SOPHIA_SAN_ROMAN
Or Twitter @S0PHitness
 

Comments

Popular Posts