P90X

Available on #BeachbodyOnDemand

Took a break from ChaLEAN Extreme this week. Well not really, I fell behind... So I decided to start on Saturday. This week I will be doing random Fitness segments off random Fitness programs from Beachbody On Demand just to show you what we have. ALL for just $38 every THREE months PLUS the first month for FREE. I mean... how much better can this get with the ENTiRE program and meal guides of P90X, P90X2, P90X3, and P90X One on One... ??? Seriously... people...

How much can you lose, really... if you try it out for just ONE FREE MONTH??? The New Year is coming and we need to start preparing ourselves for a healthier New Year so why not give it a shot for free this month??? :) 


Follow me on fb @ SOPHitness
or Instagram @ SOPHIA_SAN_ROMAN
Or Twitter @S0PHitness

Comments

Popular Posts