What are you waiting for??

I remember telling myself:

-next month.
-this month isn't a good time.
-maybe next month.
-next month is my month.
 

Time passed, I gained weight, I kept on getting worse and worse and I started feeling too bad to turn it around. I remember this one time I was using the Jon and I grabbed my "triple tires" and I felt my stomach tire touch the tire under my breasts. That's the day I started doing #Insanity 🏃💦 Then I became a Beachbody coach and now I'm trying to spread this contagious behavior because it feels so good to love yourself and take good care of yourself, physically. It's still about wanting the body I once aimed for but now it's MORE. I'm not being selfish about it, I'm sharing my "secret". All it takes is a laptop/cellphone/tv, internet, #BeachbodyOnDemand, AND YOU. $3/wk with a meal plan designed for YOU.

Then watch yourself gradually transform into not just a sexier you, but a badass version of you.

You in? #BOD, its so hot right meow.

 


Find Me Here:
Follow me on fb @ SOPHitness
or Instagram @ SOPHIA_SAN_ROMAN
Or Twitter @S0PHitness

 

Comments

Popular Posts