Brazil Butt Lift

Day 10
Bum Bum &
Tummy Tuck


I'm still a day behind but I can tell you that I WILL catch up tonight. Its in my schedule already. The more committed I am to my fitness the easier it gets to NOT make excuses. It took me THREE YEARS to finally get to this point... So all I have to say to YOU is, Don't Quit. If you quit, consider it a BREAK and get back on it. I'm here for you and I don't post everyday to piss you off or annoy you, if you think I'm doing that you may as well just stop following me because that is NOT my intention. I post everyday to INSPIRE and MOTIVATE and ENCOURAGE the people that WANT IT BAD. If that's YOU and you can't figure out a way to do it, that's totally OKAY! I didn't know how to do it at first either. Me, I followed inspirational people and other beachbody coaches on a daily basis that inspired me to keep going, but that's what I am now!
I AM that beachbody coach that you can follow. :)

I show up to work everyday just like you do. Except, my job requires Social Networking and Media Inspiration and I do it from home. You scroll down and read my posts for a reason. DIG DEEP and figure out WHY. You'll be surprised to find that you might be following me because subconsciously, you need help and you don't know what to do or how to reach out.

: : : I have an email address: SophiaSanRoman@gmail.com : : :

REACH OUT! I'd love to help you with your goals.


Find Me Here:
Follow me on fb @ SOPHitness
or Instagram @ SOPHIA_SAN_ROMAN
Or Twitter @S0PHitness

Comments

Popular Posts