Brazil Butt Lift

Day 8
SCULPT

LOOK AT THOSE ABS in the photo in the middle!!!!

Man... when I first started these programs back in 2013 with Insanity... I just wanted to lose my belly. Also my love handles and those nasty jiggly arms I had created but mostly my belly. I wanted those 6 packs that I kept seeing on those girls in Insanity. At the end of Insanity I didn't quite reach those goals but I took before and after photos and there was a noticeable difference and that was good enough for me. Except, I wasn't finished. I wanted MORE. I wanted to keep on improving myself so I started Brazil Butt Lift on February 2015. Today I'm on Round 3 and this is one of my favorite Beachbody Programs. I'm going for a nice Bum Bum but I didn't know that my abs would start forming in just ONE WEEK! Every time I do this program, I end up with a nicer belly. :D

So ladies, if you are thinking of toning your behind AND seeing a flatter stomach, this is the program ;)

Brazil Butt Lift - Sculpt - 50 minutes - CHECK

Find Me Here:
Follow me on fb @ SOPHitness
or Instagram @ SOPHIA_SAN_ROMAN
Or Twitter @S0PHitness

Comments

Popular Posts