Brazil Butt Lift Blog

Day 16
Cardio Axe &
Bum Bum Rapido

I haven't had a chance to go and try to surf because I need a partner. I'm NOT going out there by myself. I haven't been out there in YEARS. But I think I've built the strength to go out there and not get as tired as I would have 2 years ago. I still need a buddy... at least for the first few months. WHY am I talking about this??? Because in Cardio Axe on Brazil Butt Lift, there's this one move that he calls the "Surfer" and every time I do it I smile :) It reminds me that I have a dream and that I'm going to fulfill it VERY SOON. I think I'm going to post a video of my work out tonight. Watch how much fun this program is with Latin Music! Stay Tuned...

Find Me Here:
Follow me on fb @ SOPHitness
or Instagram @ SOPHIA_SAN_ROMAN
Or Twitter @S0PHitness

Comments

Popular Posts