#TBT


There's more to this than the eye can see... I may look just a tad different but who I am NOW from who I was THEN is a SIGNIFICANT difference.

2013:
UNHAPPY. I was living back home with my then 10 month old son and I was distraught with the fact that my family had split. I moved back in with my parents because the father of my son had MAJOR alcohol issues. Like, I feared for mine and my son's life. It had gotten to the point where I was being spit at, yelled out, called WORTHLESS and CUNT on a daily basis, almost pee'd on me TWICE, my son wouldn't sleep... so much more. I moved back home and you could only imagine how miserable I had felt in failing to show my son a healthy family environment... I wasn't eating right. I was eating with my emotions and not thinking straight. I had gained over 30 lbs just because I had given up hope on MYSELF. I lost myself. I used to be this free-spirited person that didn't give a shit about what anyone thought and lived life to the fullest. In 2013, I realized that I missed the old Sophi and that I was back home and I could give my son a second chance. My mom and dad helped SO MUCH and took such great pride in helping my son and showing him what a HEALTHY family environment was supposed to look like. If it weren't for them, I would have been even DEEPER into that miserable situation where alcohol toof control of our family and I had run my family into such a lifestyle... So I started with Insanity. OH WOW... I LOVED IT!

2016:
Mom Boss
Happy
Free-Spirited
Proud
Success Driven
Healthy
Fit
Motivated
Badass
Owner Of My OWN BUSINESS, soPHITness.
But most of all, I'm SOPHI. You KNOW who I am and I'm not afraid to let people know my story and how I got to where I'm at TODAY.
I want that for everyone but for those who dare to share... I'm more than willing to guide you to success. Success isn't about MONEY... it has taken a looooong time for me to be able to come out from my broke income hole. But the reason why Success is coming to me is because I am now in tune with MY HAPPINESS. That's what I want for YOU. Ready, set, GO! Let's do this.

: : : Looking for Life-Long Success Partners to Rise TOGETHER : : :


Find Me Here:
Follow me on fb @ SOPHitness
or Instagram @ SOPHIA_SAN_ROMAN
Or Twitter @S0PHitness
 

Comments

Popular Posts