#TBT

Feeling TONED!

Last year, about a year and a half ago I started my first round of Brazil Butt Lift. I thought it was pretty intense. This was the first program that I pretty much followed and tried to keep up with. Before that, I would do programs like INSANITY and I would workout for a week and then on my ONE REST DAY, I would make that rest day like, 6 or 7 rest days. This program was the program that I committed to for the first time without taking a rest WEEK. lol


Wanna know something? It makes a BIG difference following the program. These PROFESSIONAL TRAINERS strategically plan this for your muscle formation. They know what your muscles need, they know when to help you rest them, they change up the segment for YOUR benefit. They are good at what they do. Otherwise, P90X and INSANITY wouldn't be so world renowned, right? So NO, I'm NOT a trainer. I just pay $13/mo. to follow over $4000 worth of world renowned fitness programs AND the meal plans they come with that change Every Monday so you don't get bored with what you eat. I drink a shake that is better than anything you eat COMBINED, nutrition wise. And then I live a life.


The only difference is, I'm adding health and fitness to my EXTREMELY busy life. Everyone has a busy life. What you do with those same 24 hours that we all get is up to YOU.

#TBT to a year and a half ago, starting my first round of Brazil Butt Lift :)


Find Me Here:

Follow me on fb @ SOPHitness

or Instagram @ SOPHIA_SAN_ROMAN
Or Twitter @S0PHitness
 

Comments

Popular Posts