Brazil Butt Lift


Day 9
                             High & Tight

 
Today I did High & Tight in my Brazil Butt Lift program. Sometimes I don't want to do it because I know its one of those workouts that you're like, "OMG... when is this move going to be over??? I can't go on any longer!" and its only 30 seconds long. Lol But the more I workout on a daily basis, the more my muscles are able to withstand what my trainers tell me to do. So I just close my eyes when it gets too tough and breathe and forget about the pain in my muscles because I know that I am just BURNING FAT. But after finishing the segment, I thank MYSELF for having the drive to keep going, for telling myself DON'T QUIT JUST NOW, and for picturing my Bum Bum in action...
When you want something bad enough you don't make excuses for NOT being able to reach your goal, you pile up the reasons WHY you wanted it bad enough in the first place and then you do what you have to do to make it happen.
-Soph

Hasta Manana
 
Find Me Here:
Follow me on fb @ SOPHitness
or Instagram @ SOPHIA_SAN_ROMAN
Or Twitter @S0PHitness

 

Comments

Popular Posts