Brazil Butt Lift

Day 19
Sculpt - 50 minutes 

I know you think I'm always motivated and excited and ready to go but let's face it, EVERYONE has their days... Today I procrastinated until late this afternoon. I was putting on my shirt and like every woman does... I checked myself in the mirror to see if it looked okay and I thought, "Damn.... I really like my tummy... its starting to look sexy." and that's when I decided I wasn't going to skip my work out. It took over 2 years to finally get a flat tummy. I'm talking about the kind of flat where you don't have to SUCK IN YOUR STOMACH when you look at yourself or pose for a picture. So I wasn't about to lose all that over "Just not feeling it today". And I worked out.  

Get your workout in! Stop with the Excuses... 

But wait... there's more. Double day today. 1 more Video and 1 more accountability photo. You know what's funny? I have NO IDEA who reads this or if anyone is even reading to the very end... lol but knowing that I'm posting my journey to the world keeps the pressure on me. I hope that the person watching this journey is seeing my progress. Regardless, I keep myself accountable like this, I inspire people, I motivate others to start a journey, but most of all... I KEEP MYSELF ACCOUNTABLE hoping that one of you out there is expecting me to post everyday. I have come a loooooong way from where I started all thanks to keeping myself accountable to the world. Peace Out. 


Find Me Here:
Follow me on fb @ SOPHitness
or Instagram @ SOPHIA_SAN_ROMAN
Or Twitter @S0PHitness


 

Comments

Popular Posts