Flex Friday



Good Friday Morning!!
On the road today to bring back what belongs to me. I cannot WAIT to see my baby boy. Although I'll be on the road all day long and out socializing, Fitness First. Here's a theme for you for today: Happy Flex Friday.
Flex what you got. I remember I used to have nothing to flex. I had no definition and a tummy and jiggly arms... I wasn't happy with that because I knew my entire life I was always a string bean and I know that who I was then (in my chubby days) wasn't who I was in the past OR today. I made a change and I think I'm going to stick to it... I like feeling like Sophi again.
How about you? Did life get in the way? Did you get over involved with career or kids or boyfriend or girlfriend? Do you feel like I might be able to help you get some of that energy you lack back? You know where to find me! or Email me @ SophiaSanRoman@gmail.com. I'm here for you just like I had to be there for myself. Its hard work but if you're willing to put in the time and the effort, I'm willing to put in the time and the effort with you :)
Enjoy your weekend!
#FlexFriday #Motivation #Fitspo #BrazilButtLift

Find Me Here:
Follow me on fb @ SOPHitness
or Instagram @ SOPHIA_SAN_ROMAN
Or Twitter @S0PHitness

Comments

Popular Posts