Brazil Butt Lift Blog with Beachbody Performance Line (Energize)

Energize

NEVER in my life have I benefited from coffee. Energy drinks make me SICK. I'm EXTREMELY skeptical about performance enhancers. But Beachbody Performance's Energize... 😮 is amazing. I don't get the nasty jitteriness from coffee but I DO get a tingly feeling of ENERGY. I also don't crash after 20 minutes like I do with energy drinks. I found out why too, it's because energy drinks have chemical ingredients and the sugar rush gets you going but then it also effects your body, it actually SLOWS DOWN your body. No Bueno... Energize has natural sweeteners and natural ingredients and natural color and flavor and no artificial preservatives. The choice is YOURS. I'm just giving you the FACTS.

Brazil Butt Lift - Day 20
Bum Bum Rapido & Tummy Tuck - 30 Minutes

Priorities: Health & Fitness to live a longer more fulfilling life.
Agenda: Clean room, clean RR, clean Jeep, do laundry, pack for my weekend in Austin, prep food for the trip (NO CHANCE IN HELL I'M SPENDING $100 IN FOOD WHEN I CAN TAKE MY OWN), and last but not the least at all... WORK.

I most certainly couldn't do all of that without doing my workout and eating a good breakfast! So I did THAT first and its on to the rest of my day. Moral of the story: Priorities will lead you to your own personal success. Never let a priority become a guilt trip! 
 


That picture you see on the left is me giving my "CHECK IT OUT... I can use my right foot!" Look. As many of you know, I ran over my foot with my longboard about a month ago and ever since I've been modifying any move I've had to use with my right foot. This next month of Brazil Butt Lift is going to be so much easier as I feel that I can use my right foot again to its ALMOST full potential :D
Have a great Thursday. I hope I keep on inspiring you to make healthy changes <3

  

Find Me Here:
Follow me on fb @ SOPHitness
or Instagram @ SOPHIA_SAN_ROMAN
Or Twitter @S0PHitness

Comments

Popular Posts