Take care of yourself... no one else will.

Good Morning!

Are you taking charge? 


This is Sophi coming at you from Austin, Tx. Tomorrow morning I will hold my son in my arms and I will most likely cry... but My life will be complete again :) But let me tell you something, Just because I'm on the road doesn't mean I will eat like crap and then NOT exercise. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?? I work so hard in my career to be proof my products work and for me to revert... Its not worth it. It takes longer to get back into shape than it does to ruin hard work.
So I'M in control of MY OWN body, whenever <--> where ever.
Not my mom, not you, not the President, not my son but 👉ME👈

I'm in control of my body. No one else. I need to figure out a way and I need to take action. The Fit Fairy isn't going to magically appear and wave a wand for me. If that were the case, we'd all be a sexy mermaid!... or merman. I choose to eat right for ME. I choose to exercise for ME. and of course, my son has no choice but to eat the way that I do because I speak for him, so... Lol it's a win/win 😂

Regardless, do this for YOU! You deserve to feel good! Some people just need someone to guide them towards a more positive lifestyle. Umm... That's what I'm here for 😎

Let's do this. Join me
 
 
Find Me Here:
Follow me on fb @ SOPHitness
or Instagram @ SOPHIA_SAN_ROMAN
Or Twitter @S0PHitness

 

Comments

Popular Posts