#TBT

I started my journey a while back because I disgusted myself. I knew I had always been thin, I knew excess fat was unnecessary, I knew I was an avid runner, I knew I had a kid, I knew I didn't look the same, I hid in Austin, Tx away from EVERYONE that knew me. What I didn't know was that those were all excuses. I signed up to be a Beachbody coach to make money from home because at the time I was a stay-at-home-mom and my partner would say "You don't get to use MY hard earned money."

Little did I know it would change my LIFE. I met people in the Beachbody community that told me I deserved BETTER. I started believing in myself. I started feeling better about myself. I was being fed all this POSITIVE energy and I grew the courage to stand on my feet and protect my son from emotional damage. 

I grew as a person, a mom, a coach... I've come a long way. I'm back into fire dancing and skating but my inline skates broke so I'm skateboarding. Surfing is next... 🏄 1 step at a time. I'm inspiring people to start, they don't start with me 😒 but they're starting! And I feel like a teenager. My life is filled with energy, love, agility and fun! 

‪#‎TBT‬ to rough times and surviving through it all and NEVER giving up on myself. Now it's time to share it with others. Join when you're ready
-Soph

Find Me Here:
Follow me on fb @ SOPHitness
or Instagram @ SOPHIA_SAN_ROMAN
Or Twitter @S0PHitness

Comments

Popular Posts