I'm also a Fire Dancer

I'm not just a health and fitness advocate
I am a professional fire dancer

Thanks to my career of passionately helping others to reach a fit goal, I am able to have the time freedom to enjoy what I LOVE to do. I'm looking for more Fire Dancers out there that are also seeking Time Freedom and want to build a business with other fire dancers, keep a fit body, and eat the right things. Really, I cannot be more clear than that. 



When I dance with flames and a chain I go in a trance. I get a feeling inside that I can't explain to you. I love doing it and I love the positive energy that ignites the air within the crowd watching me.

I remember 3 years ago I didn't want to do it anymore. I saw a picture of me and I looked like a potato. I was out of shape and I got tired very fast and because of that I lacked motivation and drive.

I got tired of feeling like shit. I started a journey with Beachbody and changed my body, my health, my career... My LIFE.

Now, I spin fire with Love and Confidence and I don't get tired and I'm more flexible! I got my motivation back. Now look at me, strutting a 6pk 😉
 
I'm Sophi. I workout everyday, I'm pescatarian, a mom, a REAL PERSON and I'm a ‪#‎FireDancer‬. 🔥


Find Me Here:
Follow me on fb @ SOPHitness
or Instagram @ SOPHIA_SAN_ROMAN
Or Twitter @S0PHitness

 

Comments

Popular Posts