Brazil Butt Lift

Day 18
High & Tight

Is your room too messy? Do you hesitate to work out because there is no space? Those are all excuses... Sometimes I get lazy and I don't want to to clean. I leave home for a few days off to Sophi-Land and when I come home my Jeep is FILLED with stuff that I take back up to my room to separate and put away. Today I didn't want to clean up in the morning so I said "Screw it, I need to work out." So I stomped on my stuff and I shuffled things out of the way with my feet :D
Goals are goals. There will be obstacles you must overcome, including messy rooms. I rather be lazy about cleaning my room than fitness. What an OBVIOUS choice!

Gettr Done.
 
 
Find Me Here:
Follow me on fb @ SOPHitness
or Instagram @ SOPHIA_SAN_ROMAN
Or Twitter @S0PHitness
 

Comments

Popular Posts