Wednesday Workout

3rd Time's a CHARM

After FAILING the first two weeks with this move. I FINALLY got through without making a fool of myself!!! If there is one thing that I have learned in this program, well... TWO things, its that it keeps getting more advanced but that's good because my muscles continue to adjust and they continue to grow!! So the lesson of the day is: If at first you don't succeed, keep failing until you do. 

I could have easily said, "I'm not good at this one, I'm just going to try something else." Oh but on the contrary... I told myself, "Here comes that move. GET IT, GIRL. You GOT THIS." and I went in with an attitude of a bull, as STUBBORN as the Taurus that I am! So go work out and if today's segment is the one that you dread the most, then look forward to the end. Chances are, that might be the hardest one so when you are finished with that one, you'll have felt an AMAZING sense of accomplishment and the rest of the week will be soooo easy for you! 

If you DON'T have a fitness plan and you would like to check out our selection, Email me or comment below and I would be MORE THAN HAPPY to get you started off on the right foot with a diet and exercise program :) 

#StrongerEveryDay #Gains #JustKeepFailing



Follow me on fb @ SOPHitness
or Instagram @ SOPHIA_SAN_ROMAN
Or Twitter @S0PHitness






Comments

Popular Posts