Flex Friday

Happy Flex Friday :)
WHAT A BEAUTIFUL DAY!!!! ...to Flex. I LOVE Flex Friday now! Every week I look forward to a different muscle forming right before my eyes. Looking back at my first Flex Fridays, I remember that I didn't have much definition and the more that I would post those flexes the more I looked forward to one day Flexing and SHOWING OFF!!! haha.. the time has come to finally show off a little bit. I'm not saying that I'm cut and ripped, but my arms DEFINITELY look better than they did One Year ago :)

All that didn't happen just in a month... It took some self discipline to FINALLY prioritize my Workout Routine AND my diet as a PERMANENT priority. You can do it too!!!! You just need to figure out WHY you want it so bad and think about that reason EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. until you reach that goal.

#StrongerEveryDay #soPHITness #YouCanDoIt #FlexFriday
ps. The reason why I always look soooo serious in my pictures is because I'm focused. I guess you can say that's my "Workout face". hehe... IN THE ZONE.





Follow me on fb @ SOPHitness
or Instagram @ SOPHIA_SAN_ROMAN
Or Twitter @S0PHitness

Comments

Popular Posts