Transformation Tuesday

So yesterday, Tuesday, I had EVERYTHING ready to execute. I had my Tip Tuesday photo and my Transformation Tuesday photo edited and ready to go... And I didn't schedule them! I THOUGHT I had, but I didn't... SMH... So here it is, one day late:

~ Transformation Tuesday ~
 
This will be the LAST weekly update and next week I will show you Month 3 results and in 2 weeks I will show you THE ENTIRE PROGRAM's RESULTS from ChaLEAN Extreme!!! Who's ready to see how my body has changed in 3 months without ever stepping foot in a public gym PLUS spending quality time at home with my son? To think, this is my home business and I make a living from staying healthy and fit, inspiring others, and helping others inspire others.... I never saw this forecasted in my future but I'm here now and I LOVE my career <3 I'm a Stay-at-home-mom with an earned income, SWEET!! Being a single mom isn't easy but its a lot easier when you can work from home. phew!!

Anyways, about my Transformation... NOT MUCH OF A DRAMATIC CHANGE, but you CAN SEE that my tummy is a tiny bit more flat that last week's and my 6pk keeps on coming!!! Most of all, those thighs.... Check out the definition.. yeyeah... ;) That SMALL change you keep seeing every week, that's going to make a HUGE difference in the ONE MONTH update. Its like an iceberg chips away a little at a time but when you look at the big picture, its had a lot chipped off. Same with the weekly updates.

Have a nice Hump Day and Happy belated ‪#‎TransformationTuesday‬!


Follow me on fb @ SOPHitness
or Instagram @ SOPHIA_SAN_ROMAN
Or Twitter @S0PHitness

Comments

Popular Posts