Thirsty Thursday

Water Challenge 
 
 This week I have been Challenged to drink all the water that I can drink. The group that I'm in is doing so well too!!! So in honor of it being Thursday, I challenge YOU to finish the day off with a BIG 'OLE GLASS OF WATER.

Did you know:
Drinking water can help promote weight loss??? You feel full more often, you ARE full more often, but its a good full! Its a ZERO CALORIES kind of full. Yes.... you will probably wake up in the middle of the night one or two times. But you will wake up in the morning hydrated and not as heavy. By the morning you'll have flushed it all out!
Post a picture of you drinking water tonight and I will enter you in a raffle. Its small but... its just to encourage more water in your body. Prize will be a Shakeology Shaker Cup and a tote bag ;)

The picture was from last night. I'm still drinking water today so I'm not posting today's until tomorrow morning. sorry.



Follow me on fb @ SOPHitness
or Instagram @ SOPHIA_SAN_ROMAN
Or Twitter @S0PHitness

Comments

Popular Posts