ChaLEAN Extreme

Month 3
Day 22

I was sooooo busy yesterday that I COMPLETELY forgot to post my Monday workout!!! But fyi, I vow to NEVER miss a Monday Workout in the year 2016. WHY??? Because I want the very beginning of every week to start with a deep sense of motivational, spiritual, bodily, soulful inertia. Its like when you go to work and drink your coffee to get your day started and everything is better after your coffee drink (yuck, coffee). You don't drink your coffee in the middle of the day after being tired the entire morning... maybe some of you have your afternoon coffee drink but I KNOW you had your morning coffee drink.
SAME WITH MY MONDAY WORKOUT!! It gets my momentum going for the rest of the week :)






#‎BeachbodyProgramsWORK‬! ‪#‎StrongerEveryDay‬ ‪#‎WatchMeTransform‬ ‪#‎JoinTeamSoPHITness‬ ‪#‎WorkFromHome‬ ‪#‎VitalBehaviors‬ ‪#‎3Vitals‬

Follow me on fb @ SOPHitness
or Instagram @ SOPHIA_SAN_ROMAN
Or Twitter @S0PHitness

Comments

Popular Posts