ChaLEAN Extreme

Month 3
Day 25

I'm a day behind!!! I need to catch up! But this goes to show... the older you get the harder it becomes to maintain a hangover. Yup! I said it... I didn't even drink much, but because I drank and my body RARELY receives such toxins now, It feels the after effect pretty strongly. I'm half tempted to PERMANENTLY remove that toxin from my life FOR GOOD! So yesterday I skipped my work out. I DON'T like working out with a head ache and those are rare for me. So day 25, a day late with a clean slate ;) I'll be all caught up by tomorrow.

This also goes to show that Beachbody coaches aren't ALWAYS about good health and fitness. YES, you WILL fall off the wagon sometimes but just because you fall off doesn't mean that you should lay there for a month... GET YOUR BUM BUM OFF THE FLOOR and FAIL FORWARD. The difference between successful people and failures is that Successful people do what what failures WON'T. and in this case, you get back up IMMEDIATELY and you continue right where you left off, or you regress and you leave behind ALL THAT HARD WORK you put into yourself behind and you have to start ALL OVER AGAIN.

Your Choice. Your Body. The world is still turning... Time is still ticking. Happy Friday and don't you DARE skip that workout today!!!! It'll all be worth it in the end :)

-SOPH




Follow me on fb @ SOPHitness
or Instagram @ SOPHIA_SAN_ROMAN
Or Twitter @S0PHitness
Or YouTube @ Sophia San Roman

Comments

Popular Posts