Monday Motivation

My Journey with
Beachbody On Demand


I have come a long way from being a depressed mom abusing alcohol due to being surrounded in a negative environment, to what I am today. Today I am a strong, confident, ambitious, MOM BOSS, SUPER MOM that feels like she was put on this beautiful rocky planet to inspire others and help people feel better about themselves. I'm Healthy, I'm fit, I'm Happy, and I've got the best family support along with a great supportive boyfriend. FINALLY, things are coming together after 30 years of trial and error!! lol

I didn't get to where I am today from one day to the next. It has taken A LOT of self-discipline for me to reach this point. What's cool is that this is only the beginning! To think that all that behind me was just a test of what I would be doing with my REAL adult life.

I really dug the programs that Beachbody had but I couldn't always afford to pay for the entire program sometimes. When Beachbody launched Beachbody On Demand I was soooo excited!!! First, it came with a 30 Day FREE Trial and I sure took advantage of that!!! And then after that I only pay $38 every THREE MONTHS. By that time, I will have finished at least ONE program and half way through my next program and it only costs me $38. STEAL!!! On top of that, BOD (Beachbody On Demand) has over $3,000.00 worth of Fitness Programs including (but not all) Insanity, the ENTIRE P90X Series, Brazil Butt Lift, Turbo Jam, Hip Hop Abs, and sooo much more.

Here is a little motivational video of the 3 fitness programs I have done throughout 2015 and how paying $38 every 3 months has changed the game for me. I hope you enjoy and if you are interetested, contact me :)

 

Follow me on fb @ SOPHitness
or Instagram @ SOPHIA_SAN_ROMAN
Or Twitter @S0PHitness

Comments

Popular Posts