Monday Motivation

I'm a quitter
 

Quitting is way easier than committing. Quitting is a way of never knowing if you were going to fail with what you started. Quitting is another way of avoid failure to succeed. If we set high goals but we have low expectations, it's easy to quit. Are you a quitter? Think about the reason why you quit on your last goal. Dig DEEP and once you find the reason, wrote it down and try again. Read that reason everyday and if you quit, get yourself back up and then read your reason again. Is it worth quitting? I bet you'll get further than your first try of you choose to fail forward.

Watch this video and see that I am a quitter too, I've just learned how to get back up with my own self-motivation 


Follow me on fb @ SOPHitness
or Instagram @ SOPHIA_SAN_ROMAN
Or Twitter @S0PHitness


Comments

Popular Posts