Weekly Meal Panner

30 Day FREE Trial

Do y'all ever wonder where I get my food ideas from?
Well.. it all started with Culinary school. I grew the confidence to explore food and expand my diet. Then I started making stuff I liked on tv (mostly The Chew), or things I saw on the www. I have NEVER copied a recipe to the ingredient and instructions because I was taught at school to cook things To Taste (TT), that's literally THE ART of cooking.

...one day... I was browsing around in TeamBeachbody.com and I realized that with my premium membership, not only did I get access to Beachbody On Demand but I also get access to a Meal Planner! It updates EVERY . SINGLE . WEEK . with a new plan and I can even edit it and pick something worth the same nutritional value if I don't like my first option. (For example, mushrooms... I hate mushrooms... I can click on edit and pick something else) So every day I look at my list in the morning and I prep my food or go grocery shopping for the things I need.

So by signing up for a 30 Day Free Trial with Beachbody On Demand, you ALSO get access to this meal plan. For almost a month, I have been following this and I have noticed I don't get hungry as often. I'm actually eating enough and just the right foods for the day. I am on a Vegetarian Plan.

YOU KNOW WHERE TO FIND ME FOR ACCESS. I can be your coach, I can navigate you through modifying YOUR OWN meal plan, I can add you to my Exclusive Private Fit Family group, I can be your life cheerleader... All you have to do is ask :) But YOU have to want it, not ME. I already have it because I wanted it so bad. I YEARNED a positive life-style change... Do YOU?



Find Me Here:
facebook @ soPHITness
Instagram @ SOPHIA_SAN_ROMAN
Twitter @S0PHitness

Comments

Popular Posts