Beachbody Performance

Hydrate

HYDRATION IS IMPORTANT! That's why I'm trying this new All Natural formula from the Beachbody Performance Line, Hydrate. I've been so curious about it and I couldn't wait to try it out when I ordered the 10pk. box! I don't sweat much when I work out... I don't sweat much PERIOD, I think some some cross between Human and Lizard... But I DO sweat after my morning runs so I decided to use Hydrate with my morning runs. Well, I did. I tried it for the first time and WHOA! Normally, when I come back from my run I start sweating IMMEDIATELY and I know I need water to hydrate myself but I never realized I was losing more than just sodium, I was losing electrolytes and those are important for hydration. I chugged about half of my cup before my run and I didn't really feel much of a difference because I was staying active while running... my body kept on moving. When I got back from my run I noticed that I wasn't sweating PROFUSELY. I came back home to chug the 2nd half and I TRULY expected my daily routine of dripping sweat after my run but this time I sweat enough to sweat but I wasn't drowning myself in a river of sweat. I FELT HYDRATED. Unfortunately, I didn't get my "Runner's High" which I love so dearly but I think that's a good thing... It still raised Endorphin activity.

If you are a runner, if you go HARD with lifting, if you train hard, if you are an avid biker, if you like to stay active.... I HIGHLY recommend this product. It tastes like Lemon Lime Gatorade... Tastes decent, feels good, hydrates, fills you back up with the vital electrolytes, carbs, and h20 that you released in your peak point of high activity.

#AskMeHow to get a hold of it. -Soph


Follow me on fb @ SOPHitness
or Instagram @ SOPHIA_SAN_ROMAN
Or Twitter @S0PHitness

Comments

Popular Posts