Beachbody Performance Line

Energize and Hydrate
Testimonials: Coming Soon

Picked my 3 testers and mailed out my packages today :)

I cannot WAIT to hear their review! I mean, I know that I'm all about Beachbody and I read the articles and know the science behind our Performance Line and I have the inside scoop on certain things so my opinion might sound like a biased opinion but not everyone that tries these products is a beachbody coach. I would like an opinion from someone that has never tried it and someone that would appreciate it. To the 3 people I sent it to, GOOD LUCK! and I'll get with you next week to see how Energize and Hydrate worked for YOU.

...More testimonials needed in the near future.
Keep your eye out for an invite!

 Received


Mailed Off 


 Ready for Reviews


Find Me Here:
facebook @ soPHITness
Instagram @ SOPHIA_SAN_ROMAN
Twitter @S0PHitness


Comments

Popular Posts