Turbo Jam

Day 23
Turbo Sculpt

Turbo Jam, Turbo Sculpt, DONE.
 
I did a lot of complaining in the beginning of this program. If you would like to see what I'm talking about click below on my fb link, soPHITness. After two maybe 3 weeks of FAILURE, I knew something had to change but I also wasn't going to allow myself to give up. DUH! One day I was working out and I muted the workout because my niece was sleeping and it turned out so much better for me. Since then, I've tried it on mute and I can actually follow Chalene now. I guess those technical words she was using were confusing me. I wanted to follow what she was doing but I was trying to listen to the moves and connect them with my movements and trying to keep up with the kicks... too many things were going on there. MUTE. Mute was the answer :D Now, things are flowing with this program.

Anyways, don't give up with things you cannot do. Find a way to do it. That's how you become successful with goals. #NeverGiveUp #WhereTheresAWillTheresAWay #TurboJam




Follow me on fb @ SOPHitness
or Instagram @ SOPHIA_SAN_ROMAN
Or Twitter @S0PHitness

Comments

Popular Posts