Never Miss A Monday

Turbo Jam
Punch, Kick & Jam
Day 29

Well, I'm KIND OF done for the day. I couldn't follow through. Vito didn't go to school and he kept on throwing things at my feet and it was a new segment. Beachbody On Demand was lagging... SO MANY FACTORS, but I still did the workout. SORT OF. I stopped a million times, I didn't do the cool down, I couldn't see the screen, it was buffering, and on top of all that it was the first time I did the "Punch, Kick & Jam" segment.

Month 2 did NOT start off well. I was actually scheduled for Learn & Burn but since that is more like a Day 1 kind of video, I decided to do the more advanced Video. I DO NOT look forward to this segment again on Sunday but I'm going to do it anyways :)

As you can see, I'm focusing on a new video. That's my Focus Face. When I was a line cook, people used to think I was always mad but that's just my face when I'm concentrating!! My dad and I have the same look. Eventually the waiters learned about the "Focused Face" and they knew I was in the middle of my Lunch Rush, but the newbies always thought I was mad. lol

As for Turbo Jam, I cannot WAIT until this program is over and I'm never doing it again. This is just not my style but I ain't no quitter! I will get through to the end because I made a promise to myself and my workout partner that we were going to do this program... But that Ab Jam... I'm definitely keeping that one for my Ab touch ups!
Happy Monday :) ‪#‎NeverMissAMonday‬


Find Me Here:
facebook @ soPHITness
Instagram @ SOPHIA_SAN_ROMAN
Twitter @S0PHitness

Comments

Popular Posts