Transformation Tuesday

The Power of Team Support

Okay okay... Have I got an amazing ‪#‎TransformationTuesday‬ for YOU. His name is Jay and he is part of our soPHITness 365 Fit Family. When I became a Beachbody Coach I didn't know anybody in the Austin Beachbody Community ...or in Austin for that matter. I went to my first Beachbody event and I was soooo nervous and I didn't know who would be there and how people would treat me. There was this one guy named Jay and don't know who said hi to whom but I remember we traded facebook accounts and we instantly became friends. Jay has been there for me in the hardest of the hardest of the most hardest times and he has shown me what a REAL FRIEND should be like. He checks-in DAILY in our group and if it weren't for him, quite frankly... I would be the ONLY ONE posting. Lol. Because of Jay, the momentum of my team started picking up and he has inspired SO MANY of us in the group. Jay supports EVERYONE in our group and he is kind of the solid base to our family! The thing about Jay is that he is all giving and he's so humble that he doesn't catch himself a break. He tells people that are doing awesome but he doesn't know how awesome HE'S DOING too!

This picture you are seeing, that's Jay when I first started my group back in 2014. He the picture on the right side is him JUST RECENTLY. I don't know about YOU but I SEE him looking 10 years younger, he looks healthier, happier, and he looks like someone that doesn't know what QUITTING means. If you think that you can't do it, think again. Because this guy right here, he shows up every day. He inspires people on a daily basis. He could give you a thousand excuses why he shouldn't work on his health and his physical condition but instead, he says "Let's do this!".

WAY TO GO JAY!!! #NeverGiveUp #TuesdayTransformation

Find Me Here:
Follow me on fb @ SOPHitness
or Instagram @ SOPHIA_SAN_ROMAN
Or Twitter @S0PHitness

Comments

Popular Posts