I'm baaaack!

Everything deserves a 2nd chance

My blog wasn't doing so well and I wasn't getting much attention nor was I applying any interest in it anymore but I'm doing so much better out there in the social media world and I feel like I've officially branded myself and I am looking into starting up my blog again and possible purchasing a website. So here we go... You can find ALL of my content on face book at soPHITness for NOW but I think I'm going to get more into detail here... 

Vito and I have a special offer... We're looking for THREE PEOPLE to test something out. I ordered a new product and I tried it for myself yesterday and I liked it. I liked it so so much... I ordered Beachbody Performance HYDRATE because I wanted to improve the performance of my morning runs. Hydrate has just enough sodium to keep the blood flowing smoothly, it contains electrolytes and carbohydrates with just the right amount of water. Your body produces sweat, that sweat tends to dehydrate you. WHY NOT HYDRATE yourself with this all natural ingredient performance drink that is backed up by a team of Beachbody Scientists and years of studies?? I am so excited to try this out and Vito and I would LOVE for 3 others to try it out with me. I have the packets, I am just looking for applicants. You don't need to buy anything, you just need to try it out. My own personal review will be posted later tonight. Who's in? 


Follow me on fb @ SOPHitness
or Instagram @ SOPHIA_SAN_ROMAN
Or Twitter @S0PHitness

Comments

Popular Posts