Turn the frown into a Smile...

Look at all that LiFE around you!


I posted this on my fb fitness page and I thought it would be a GREAT WAY to keep you motivated if your week was already looking bad... if it's looking good, GREAT! This is a reminder of life and how beautiful it can be :)


Due to the fact that I left m USB Drive at the library and some one snagged it instead of returning it, I will not be posting pictures unless I can do it from my phone. But I'm still going to post my Daily Motivation!!!
This is what I have for you today.

My sales have been off this month, I haven't gotten paid from my second job in three weeks due to paperwork issues, I owe my lawyer still from my custody trial, and I am having to come to the public library everyday to get work done because my computer broke down and obviously, I can't afford fixing it right now.... Due to all those prior mishaps I mentioned. Things have not been going so well this month AT ALL. But that's life! Life isn't all flowers and candy EVERY DAY. Quite frankly, I would find that life boring, we need a little rough time in our lives to remind us to push for the good times. Also, with these rough times that I experience, I ALWAYS learn something new, or take in things and try to reverse the outcome... So when you feel down and when you start noticing that life is going the wrong way, sit back and THiNK before you act and your mind goes towards a depression status. Because YOUR LiFE might not be looking bright right now but look around you!!! You still have oxygen to breathe from, the rain is pouring right now and our crops are being fed, the sun STiLL comes out every day for you, the soil is STiLL fueling all life around us. So take a minute to breathe... and relax and think about what you CAN DO to turn things around. Even I have to stop every once in a while and remind myself of the basic fundamentals of life...

Don't forget to check out my fb page @ SOPHitness or my Instagram @Sophia_San_Roman for fun meal ideas (kid approved)


Have a great week! This is only the first half of it!
-Soph

Comments

Popular Posts