Healthy Kids are Happy Kids!

SOPHitness' Fit Kids Club


Yesterday as part of a "Back To School Health & Fitness PUSH", a friend asked me to host a fun little exercise for the kiddos in her Daycare. It was soooo neat seeing all those little one getting excited and jumping around! Some even had moves! Others were way off but they were still at it! Then after a while, of course they are much younger kids, they kind of lost interest. Lol but it was great knowing that they told me their mommies and daddies go to the gym or work out from home. Of course, not ALL kids' parents did but for the ones that raised their hands, those were actually the kids that were participating in the event. THAT iS WHY I STRESS that it is CRUCiAL for you to instill good habits, influential habits, healthy habits to your kiddos!!! Because what they see at home is what they will show in school!!

These tiny people didn't know the importance of exercise but somehow all of them knew this: You move your body, you sweat, and its important. Not ALL kids eat right but they did know this: Fruits and vegetables are necessary in your daily diet. KIDS!! the KIDS were telling me this!! That is how fundamental Health & Fitness is. Its a natural process of life.

Now WHY aren't YOU doing it? If you are, KUDDOS!! I'm so proud of you. But if you aren't, hit me up... I would LOVE to get you started :)


Hit me up on fb @ SOPHitness, Instagram for Healthy Meal Options @ Sophia_San_Roman or comment below with your name and email address, or send me a direct message :)






Comments

Popular Posts