10 Minute Trainer Month 1 Progress

Month 1 Results

So I'm so excited about this!!! Today marks my half way point in 10 Minute Trainer :) It took me a little longer than 1 month because I did go to the Beachbody Summit and we did work out 3 days, and then a week later I did Super Sunday in Austin, Tx. and we worked out there too, plus a select amount of days taking breaks, for example, traveling time... and such. Aside from that, I stuck to the program and I'm getting better at this "Clean Eating" stuff so its making it easier for me, AND not forgetting to mention SHAKEOLOGY. DUH!!! The seed of it all... Without my shake filled with A HUNK OF DENSE NUTRiENTS, my body would be worn out! So this past month has been CRAZY BUSY spending half the month on the road but I managed to keep my fitness routine going, I managed to eat clean (with an ice chest in my trunk), and I managed to somehow drink my Shakeology while traveling. lol 

Point being.. The picture you're about to see if you haven't skipped through the blogging yet, Is a month progress of me. I may not look different to you because there really isn't much of a difference. Its kind of hard for skinny people to tone up.... The TRUE DiFFERENCE is inside. My body is soooo happy with me right now because I have been giving it what it needs. The proper nutrients, and some TLC. What you see on the outside is a minor change but its still noticeable. My Abs are more defined, my love handles are AGAiN a tiny bit smaller (and they could look better but because I've been traveling, I've had to put running to the side), my arms are more toned, and my Bum Bum is more firm! My smile is better because I'm HAPPY. FiNALLY for the first time since Novemeber 2011 I AM HAPPY AGAiN. 

I cannot believe its taken me THAT LONG to go for a life-style change... I initially started back in January 2013 but I didn't REALLY start taking care of my body until February 2015... 

Don't forget to follow me on fb if you like my blog @ SOPHitness or on my IG account @ Sophia_San_Roman :) And PLEASE contact me with a comment below or a message on fb or whatever... and let's get YOUR LiFE started! Love You, guys... -SOPH




Comments

Popular Posts