Shakeology and Kids

Its OKAY for a kid to drink Shakeology! 

My son drinks he's daily dose for lunch and we bond and he even gives me ideas and suggestions of what to put in it. We drink it together while we watch educational shows and we cuddle in the couch under a blanket because we get cold from the ice in the smoothie! This part of the day is important to me because he receives lots of nutrients that otherwise wouldn't be in his system and its important to him because he gets to cuddle with Mommy. I LOVE our Shakeology time and for 20 minutes of the day, we are close to each other as he was in my womb 3 years ago. This shake has low glycemic levels which means that the sugar content is low so it doesn't clog his arteries, it is ALL NATURAL, CONSTANTLY evolving... its not a "Muscle Milk" type drink that has set ingredients and is sold out in the market, its HiGH QUALiTY and studied by reputable scientists, has NATURAL sweeteners such as the Stevia Plant itself and all the fruits involved, it has Super Foods (Fruits, Veggies, and Roots) that are hard to find if even available in the Market in the states, and it freaking states like a Wendy's smoothie with more than HALF the calories and 300% more nutrients!!!! 

WHY WOULDN'T YOU LET YOUR KiD DRiNK THiS?!?!?! Lol... 

If you want to know even MORE about it, you know where to find me! You can find me on fb @ SOPHitness or IG @ Sophia_San_Roman or leave a comment below with your email address :) 

Check out this video I made of my son and I getting down with Shakeology!! Btw, it takes less time than the video when it's just YOU in the morning and you're in a rush to get to work. 

 

Comments

Popular Posts