Hello... School

School Started!!

YUP!! My son goes to school from 8am-12:30pm so That's a relief for me! I woke up Early today to get my work out done and then I made breakfast and woke up the kiddo and took him to school. Its so cool because for 4 hours I can get my work done and then when he comes out from school we get to hang out and he no longer has to wait for mommy to stop working :) I'm so happY because I get ME time and I get WORK time but I do miss my little monster... It was needed though. Anyways, my computer is still broken and I am trying to figure out a way to fix it but until now... short fitness bloggings with no photos until I figure out how to save pix on public computers :/ 

Who is ready to start their work out routine along with their school routine?? I've got a BUSY schedule with my business and my weekend job and my son going to school and everything in between... If I can do it, you can do it. Our challenge group just started today so there is still time to make it in there! Back2School: PUSH!

Reach me on fb @SOPHitness or Instagram for neat meal ideas @Sophia_San_Roman


Comments

Popular Posts