PayDay

I LOVE MY WEEKLY PAYCHECKS!


Today is Beachbody payday! Although my paychecks aren't the best like other coaches... I still see something coming in and that just goes to show how many lives I am changing. The beauty about being a Beachbody Coach is that you don't sell to sell. At least, that's not MY motive. I sell my story and how I've overcome my PPD and my overweight issues and my eating disorders, I share how Beachbody has converted me into a completely different person. One who loves herself and enjoys drinking her Shakeology and love the way she is treating her body. THAT RiGHT THERE, is why I receive paychecks. Because people have fallen in love with my Success Story and people want help and know they can depend on ME. As I sit here in front of the computer typing this in a VERY COLD library because my computer is BROKEN,  I'm thinking... "THiS is why people trust me". I don't just ASK FOR THE SALE and finish with them. I keep up with them on a weekly basis, I motivate friends, and I keep going... Computer or NO computer at home. I find a way for my business to keep going! Winners don't QUiT.


Keep in mind that not only do I spend time on this business but I also RUN this business and the customers I have built and the coaches I am teaching to do what I do. I also have a weekend job Friday-Sunday. I also manage Island Fire Troupe. NOT TO MENTiON I am a busy busy mom. So as busy as you are, there will always be someone that is even busier. Remember that... What WE DO with that EXACT SAME 24 hours that we are given in the day is all up to US and no one else.


I'm looking for a team of people that are willing to help change lives and want to build a team of their own. I'm looking for Team Builders and Succesors. If you are reading this and you are wanting a change in your life, whether it'd be financial, physical, psychological, health-wise, or whatever... DON'T HESiTATE to contact me. I would LOVE to help you!


If you want to know more about me and my business, check me out on fb @ SOPHitness, and if you want Healthy Meal Options and Idean (kid approved), check out my Instagram @ Sophia_San_Roman. Or try to contact me below my writing a comment or inserting your email address :)


Make it a great Thursday! No, no... continue making it a GREAT WEEK!

Comments

Popular Posts