Transformation Tuesday

3 Years later, I'm fit and I eat Clean...

Transformation Tuesday...
This is embarrassing... I've deleted almost EVERY picture that I know of me between July 2012 - Jan 2015. WHY? Because I've always been thin and after having my son I didn't even want to look at myself in the mirror, much less take a picture. I just couldn't find the drive, the motivation, the inspiration, they goals, the energy... EVERYTHiNG AND ANYTHiNG. Until one day I realized the answer was staring at me in the mirror, it was ME!! I was my motivation, I was my drive, I was the inspiration I needed to witness, I had to make those goals, and I had to find a way to make the sufficient energy one way or another... It was ME that was bringing me down. I blamed it on the problems around me but really, I needed to really dig deep and I heard my dad's voice "Tu haz lo tuyo y deja que el mundo ruede, mija." (spanish spelling SUCKS!) But for those of you that don't know Spanish, my dad has repeatedly told me since I was young... "You do your thing and just let the world turn, baby girl
 
I struggled with my body my entire life... I had MAJOR insecurities growing up because I was a stick figure and I didn't have the body all the other girls had in school. Then I had Vito and I went the complete opposite way!! I could never find that Goldilocks moment... So here it is. I found a picture in my mom's memory card and I still have the dress so I tried it on to see the difference and 3 years later, one kid, lots of exercise and discipline, and a life style dietary change; this is me NOW.

I hope this helps all those Beautiful Mommas out there feel like they aren't alone! Know that you must go through the Papa Bear option, and the Momma bear option to find the balanced lifestyle that works for YOU! ‪#‎FeelInspired‬ ‪#‎GoldiLocks‬

Don't forget to visit me on fb @ SOPHitness or IG @ Sophia_San_Roman for more motivation, inspiration, guidance, and coaching :)  

 

Comments

Popular Posts