The Power of Believing in YOURSELF

From a Size 5 to a Size 1















































































I cannot believe that just one year ago I didn't realize how much bigger I was than I had ever been. I was used to seeing myself that I didn't really noticed how bad it was but I KNEW that it wasn't normal. Until I took a picture with the SAME OUTFiT just one year later, I realized how important making Health & Fitness a priority in my everyday routine impacted my life. Not just from the outside but from the iNSiDE!!! My body feels great, my mind thinks more clearly, my soul feels more rejuvenated... Its amazing how well your body will treat you if YOU treat your body well :) Check out these Before & After pictures of the same outfit just one year apart! Want to find out how you could give it a shot FREE for 30 days to see if you like the programs I have used with the purchase of Shakeology?? Ask me how!
 

Also, like always, don't forget to check out my fb business page, SOPHitness or my IG account for Meal Ideas @ Sophia_San_Roman

 

Comments

Popular Posts