CiZE it up!

Shaun T.'s Newest Workout Program

This guy.... as if Insanity didn't make me sweat ENOUGH! 

Today, instead of starting 10 Minute Trainer Month 2 I decided to do an intermittent work out routine. Since I have Beachbody On Demand, I get A WHOLE LOT of work out programs including a Full Episode of one of Shaun T.'s newest work out, CiZE. He calls it Cize because he says this is the end of Exercise... He is starting a new thing and I totally dig the idea!!! He says, why do push ups and jumping jacks when you can DANCE and still use the same muscles at the same time!? Not only that but you work up such a sweat... there is A LOT of Cardio involved in this. For those of you that like to dance and are cardio junkies, you would love this. 

So of course I recoded a video of me trying it out and of course I'm going to post it here and embarrass myself!! Lol. The first 25 minutes of the video he showed us Step By Step moves; these are modern day hip hop moves but I don't make them look to cool. Lol If you want to see Shaun T. do them, I can set you up with that FOR FREE!!! Just leave a comment below with your email address or look me up on fb @ SOPHitness and I'll get you started with that ;) Anyways... So the video is the last 5 minutes of the dance segment. This is where it gets REAL, he puts us to the test and he makes us do the entire routine 3 times and each time the music gets a little more intense. I worked up such a sweat!! You can even see it in the video. So check it out and tell me what you think! and please, no mean comments on how much I suck because I am very uncoordinated and I am putting myself out there, AND no nasty comments of my fatty abs because I am working on them.... I'm not perfect! 


Comments

Popular Posts