"You're Weird, but in a good way"

Lol What the hell is THAT supposed to mean?!?! I got that my entire life!! From different people at different times in different grades and different schools. I heard it all the way up until... a little past high school

In elementary I took it hard. In middle school, it was beginning to sound normal, like maybe that's what everybody told everybody else. In high school, I was starting to be, sort of, okay with it. By my college years (That I struggled to stay in...) I was cool with it. I said, "Fuck it, I'm weird." Today, I OWN IT 😌

I'm not weird! I'm just so different, I think outside the box and I never conformed with fads or the "in" crowds. I never agreed with liking something because other people did. I always had my own ideas and I was never silent about it. I spoke my mind. Now that I know that means I'm UNIQUE and I'm not a crowd follower I EMBRACE THAT QUALITY and I use it to help people think for themselves by preaching what I've always known, and that is to BE YOURSELF. 





Find Me Here:
Follow me on fb @ SOPHitness
or Instagram @ SOPHIA_SAN_ROMAN
Or Twitter @S0PHitness


Comments

Popular Posts