T25 Beta : Day 26 : Speed 2.0


This one is my f.a.v.o.r.i.t.e.  
I took my pre-workout, turned on my laptop, set up my workshop, pushed play and SWEAT! I went ALL IN today and as I was taking pictures I could see my 6pk and I thought "Holy Moly... where did my love handles go?!" When I first started with these beachbody programs back in Novemeber 2013 with Insanity I wanted my love handles to go away and I was a little upset when I still had them after Insanity. I seriously thought 2 months was going to be all I needed... lol dork. Here I am, 3 years later and I got rid of them the RIGHT WAY.

-- I changed my eating habits PERMANENTLY.

-- I stayed consistent with my fitness programs and trusted my professional trainers and their strategic fitness plan.

-- I kept my self accountable with my business, my public accountability, and my outspoken passion for POSITIVE CHANGE.
Happy #MotivationMonday, everybody!! Remember, positive results require permanent change and daily rituals! ...on to my next task...  


Find Me Here:
Follow me on fb @ SOPHitness
or Instagram @ SOPHIA_SAN_ROMAN
Or Twitter @S0PHitness

Comments

Popular Posts