This Is Me




No fit look. No kid. No bike. No longboard. No meme. Just me on a normal day... looking like Sophi Defined native jaws, brown skin, smirk, broad shoulders, straight black hair, black eyes, eyeliner, and most importantly... so happy and healthy. I have worked on myself A LOT to feel the way that I feel about myself today. It took time, patience, perseverance, and a whole lot of #NeverGiveUp #NoMatterWhat moments but the internal fight is so worth it because when you get to that goal that's taken you years to get to, it feels so well earned.

Being happy starts with being healthy and learning how to love yourself. Now, I would like to coach you through to your goals if you would let me. That's what I do. I'm looking for 3 people that want CHANGE. Is that YOU?


Find Me Here:
Follow me on fb @ SOPHitness
or Instagram @ SOPHIA_SAN_ROMAN
Or Twitter @S0PHitness

Comments

Popular Posts