T25 Beta : Day 31 : Dynamic Core

Gooood Morning   

I slept with my son last night and woke up at 4:55am and walked to my room, took the pile of clean clothes, placed it on the floor, and I was ready to go back to sleep. I was looking at all the action that happened on my phone throughout the night and something came across my head.... "I could work out RIGHT NOW and get ahead of the game... I'm always saying that I always fall behind..." So I got excited, I brushed my teeth, I drank my pre-workout, turned on my laptop, tuned in to Beachbody On Demand, and PUSHED PLAY I even had enough time to wake Vito up earlier than usual and give him a morning snack before school! I'm pretty much ahead of the game now... sweet... I hope you have a good day!


Find Me Here:
Follow me on fb @ SOPHitness
or Instagram @ SOPHIA_SAN_ROMAN
Or Twitter @S0PHitness








Comments

Popular Posts